So, you’re an entrepreneur looking for visual marketing, branding and photography tips? The good news is you don’t have to look to far to find a plethora of amazing free resources on the Internet for small business owners and entrepreneurs. There are countless sites dedicated to these categories that are putting out new info everyday. But why spend hours upon hours scrolling and skimming to find the gems when I’ve compiled this shortlist of our favorite visual marketing, branding and photography resources?! You’ll definitely need to bookmark this and refer back along the way of your brand’s journey!
Visual Marketing Resources
From social media marketing, to email campaigns to blog post graphics, visual marketing strategies stretch far and wide. Here are some of the best resources if you’re looking for inspiration, actionable tips or editing softwares.
- Level up your content: 8 Visual Marketing Tactics That’ll Give Your Content a Boost
- Email marketing inspo: 6 Amazing Email Marketing Designs to Inspire Your Brand’s Strategy
- A bunch of other visual marketing inspo: Canva Design School
- To perfect your headlines: CoSchedule’s Headline Analyzer
- To create eye-catching graphics: Canva, PicMonkey or Adobe Spark
Your photos have the power to tell your brand’s story and even drive sales. A well designed and well thought out blog photo or social media post can have a major effect on your audience. Check out a couple of the best photography resources for shooting, editing, and designing the best pictures imaginable!
- Not a professional photographer? Don’t fear: 4 Photography Tips for Better Brand Photos
- Want to see what your iPhone is capable of? What iPhone Photography Can Do For Your Branding
- Editing made easy: 7 Best Photo Apps for Your Smart Phone (For Android Too!)
- Style your photos like a pro: How to Style Photos That Speak to Your Customers
- If you want to add a pop of color to your photos: How to Create Colorful Backgrounds for Blog Photography
And at the root of all your visual marketing tactics is your brand! It’s so important to figure out exactly what your brand values are, and how you want to portray that to your followers and customers. These resources will help you nail down those basics and then put those ideas into action.
- Organize your ideas with a brand board: How to Create a Brand Board for Your Blog
- Tell Your Brand’s Authentic Story: How to Craft Your Brand’s Perfect Story
- Pick the perfect pairing for your fonts: DIY Branding: Your Guide to Font Groups
- For amping up your personal brand: 5 Ways Images Can Make Your Personal Brand Unforgettable
- Learn how to brand your social media content: Creating Branded Graphics For Your Business
- Need help navigating your WordPress or Squarespace? Station Seven’s Resources
The Internet is filled with amazing resources for you to try out. Our resources roundup is meant to answer all your questions when it comes to visual marketing and hopefully even inspire some new ones. As an entrepreneur, it’s so important to keep learning and growing as your brand and business grows.
Online resources may give you all the answers you need. But in the case that you have anymore questions or you need help figuring out anything visual marketing related, get in touch or leave a comment below. For updates and other resources, sign up for our email list, here.